Self-care is an important practice in these trying and stressful times. But, what’s a gal to do when she needs a luxe experience and doesn’t exactly have a luxe-friendly bank account?
Well, fortunately for all of us, there are still ways to feel fancy without emptying your wallet. These handy self-care products will help you to both relax and stay on budget — and, best of all, they still look expensive, so nobody ever has to know that you’re not actually livin’ large.
15. A yummy-smelling scented oil reed diffuser. ($22)
Not only will it make your space smell great, but it’ll lowkey add some ~*trendy*~ interior decor vibes.
14. A sampler set of Atelier Cologne perfumes. ($19)
Why buy one perfume when you could buy eight?? This is a pretty sweet deal, considering that most perfume sets will run you about $40 a pop.
13. This super soft chenille blanket. ($39.99)
You can curl up like a princess without having to spend money like one.
12. A soothing noise machine. ($29.99)
Get the ambiance of a seaside resort town without the ridiculous real estate prices!
11. A scented oil warmer. ($13.99)
If reed diffusers aren’t your style, try this even sexier option.
10. An in-shower scalp massager. ($7.98)
Not only is this little massager great for your hair health, but it’ll help you to feel luxurious and relaxed after your shower.
9. A 16-pack set of K-beauty masks. ($10.97)
If trying a different mask every day doesn’t make you feel luxe, then I don’t know what will.
8. A dry brush for your body. ($9.95)
Exfoliate dead skin and increase circulation with this new (and fairly inexpensive) beauty trend.
7. This refreshing mask that’s a cult favorite. ($7.80)
It smells like a delicious cocktail and it soothes your troubled skin? Um, yeah, I’ll take five.
6. Some 24K gold eye treatment masks. ($19.97/pack of 15)
They’ll de-puff your eye area and leave you feeling like an expensive queen.