Have you ever been on a date that seemed to be sailing along smoothly towards forever love when suddenly your dreams were shattered? The person you’d been having stomach butterflies over now just makes you want to puke. They’ve revealed something about themselves that is a total dealbreaker. What you know, you can’t unknow.
The hashtag #TheDateWasGreatUntil is like a roundup of every terrible date you’ve ever had. People have experienced everything out there, and much of it is a total nightmare. It’s worse because you started out having a pretty good time! Getting the rug pulled out from under you is so cruel. But it does make for good stories. Let your heart be soothed by these tweets, even if they convince you to never try dating again.
22. Was It Down By The River?
21. Setting Expectations Way Too Low
20. Set Everything To Private
19. Including Your Identity
18. Too Much To Explain On One Date
17. When The Fandom Doesn’t Match
16. The Last Straw
15. When The Hygiene Is TOO Good
14. Friendzone With A Side Of Fries
13. Killed Them With Confidence
12. The Dog Said No