“A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.” Ellen J. Barrier
The girl who’s used to being on her own is a complex beautiful being. She’s a walking paradox because she’s tough but sweet as can be. Her unique way to take life by the horns is attractive and hypnotizing. She’s the type to make you want to open up to life and get your shit together. She won’t put up with bullshit or anything less from you and that’s gonna challenge you to be the best version of yourself, so you can be with her and enjoy life together to the fullest.
1. She will keep you in line, but not in the controlling type of way, that’s not her style.
She’ll be supportive and caring in every possible way but she’ll expect you to be self-sufficient, strong-willed and independent. She basically wants to find and be with someone who’s her equal. Because for her, being in a relationship means living separate lives together.
2. She doesn’t need a man to define her, she just wants a man to love and share her ups and downs with.
She wants to be with someone who can challenge her emotionally and intellectually and can also accept her for who she is and not for what you want her to be. She’s not the girl for you if you try to change her in any way. It’s important to her that you respect her goals, dreams and life choices but most of all, her independence. She’ll respect yours as well, after all, she’s the girl who’s used to being on her own and understands that love has nothing to do with owning someone. Love is about accepting someone wholeheartedly for who they are
3. She’s fun and witty but also sensitive and enigmatic.
An independent girl like her who knows where she stands in every aspect of her life doesn’t need to play games. She knows what she wants and how to get it, so if you’re into her and want to have a chance with her heart, don’t bother playing with her emotions.
4. She’s very confident of herself but warming up to people might not be her greatest quality.
Just be patient with her and eventually she’ll realize that your intentions are pure and she’ll allow herself to be more trusting and open with her emotions.
5. The girl who’s not used to needing anyone has many layers, but that’s just her way of selecting who’s worth getting close to her heart.
Just be yourself, be honest and kind. When you feel like you can’t figure her out she’ll show you how to get through her guarded heart.
6. Don’t let her complexities fool you, trust that she’s observing all of you and slowly letting you into her life.
Her love is as strong as her fear to feel that for once she’ll allow herself to need you. But that fear will go away once you prove to her that you’re what her heart needs.
This girl is a keeper and you wanna take the time to experience every bit of her complexities.